Emergency Tree Removal
If a tree falls on your property, call us!
(Well, do call 911 if anyone is injured or there is catastrophic damage done.)
A tree that has fallen or in danger of falling onto your residence or live wires overhead is something that sometimes cannot be put off for long. If a sudden storm has uprooted your favorite tree or it’s suddenly taken a dangerous tilt…
We are available 24-hours to handle any emergency tree service calls.
Hopefully, it won’t come to that, but we just want you to know that we are there whenever you need us!
When you call, give us a rundown of the emergency situation. We can give you a quick breakdown of the costs and dispatch someone as soon as possible if necessary. If it’s a tree on public property, contact your public works department.
Be sure to keep your children and pets away from the hazardous area. Don’t attempt to move or dislodge the tree yourself! If any wires have fallen, call your local power company, and if there are any injuries of course call 911.
Steps to take in case of fallen tree emergency:
• Evacuate the premises (if the tree has fallen through the house)
• Call 911 if anyone is injured
• If it is near or has caused fallen power lines, call the power company
• Do not re-enter the house until advised to do so
• Stay away from any fallen power lines and pools of water
• Talk to your insurance company
• Call DFW Tree Service at (469) 706-9832
Then, try to stay calm. Relax, even. We work with all insurance and will make sure that your emergency tree removal is taken care of right away in the safest manner possible!
DFW Tree Service is proud to trim and remove trees in and around a 25 mile radius of Dallas/FT. Worth.
Call now: (469) 706-9832